Throughout history humans have constantly aspired to imitate nature therefore it comes as no surprise that the creation of artificial flowers has its origins in ancient times. From Chinese silk floral creations to painted linen flowers in Egypt, people have strived to capture the natural environment and represent the often fleeting beauty of flowers in artificial forms. These processes have come a long way: modern techniques involve carved or formed soap, nylon netting stretched over wire frames, ground clay, and mass-produced injection plastic mouldings. Today the major material used in artificial flower production is polyester fabric.
Often people cannot tell the difference between real flowers and Florabelle’s exquisite artificial and silk flowers and plants. As many of our products are hand crafted allowing them to look as close to real life as possible. Much time and effort goes into research and manufacture, and a variety of techniques, textures, colours, and materials including ‘real-touch’ fabrics are used. Florabelle has both local and international suppliers, the Guangdong Province in China being the largest region for artificial flower and plant production.
Some benefits of choosing artificial flowers:
- If kept in good condition, silk flowers and plants can last a life time
- Artificial flowers are not seasonal – they are available year round!
- No need for water or maintenance
- Long term, artificial flower arrangements will be cheaper than buying fresh flowers on a regular basis
- They are great alternative to people who suffer from allergies or hayfever
- They provide the opportunity to use a large variety of species and colours that would be locally unavailable
Canon 1300D Pictures PhotoGraphy
Pics Credit : Kriti Bhargava
To Buy/Purchase High Resolution Photograph
CONTACT us on email@example.com